Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Akhmetov Not Leaving Ukraine Or Selling His Assets



System Capital Management (Donetsk) owner Rinat Akhmetov is not about leaving Ukraine or selling his assets, reads a statement made by SCM. "I am not selling business nor am I going to leave Ukraine. Today I am in Donbass. My position is firm - our country must be united. And I will be doing everything I can to ensure that Donbass and Ukraine are together. With belief in Donbass and in Ukraine I am investing and will continue to invest in my country," he said. As Ukrainian News earlier reported, in April armed pro-Russian activists seized regional state administration buildings in Donetsk, Luhansk other administrative buildings in these cities, and proclaimed creation of Donetsk and Luhansk people's republics and holding of a referendum on their future. Administrative buildings in other towns in there regions were captured too. Ukrainian authorities say Russian military take part in seizure of these buildings.

No comments:

Post a Comment